Thursday, May 26, 2011

DOstamping StarsThursday Challenge #50


So as I was wondering what to do for this challenge.
It came to me, I could Kill 2 birds with one stone.
I needed a Birthday card for my son and these colors are a bit manly...
So Here is what I came up with

This was my first attempt at an easel card using my Handy Big Shot, I also used ribbon fibers for the balloon strings. I cut along side the 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and pulled out the fibers. I think you need a visual :)
I will have to get to it. I hope you enjoy today's challenge card.

Materials Used:e
SU! Stamp Set: Bring on the Cake,Family Accessories
 SU! Paper: Baja Breeze,Old Olive, Early Espresso,
Basic Black and Whisper White 
SU! Punch: 2 step Owl Punch 
SU! Ribbon:Very Vanilla
SU! Markers:Baja Breeze,Old Olive & Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Snail, SU mini glue dots,
Stampin Dimensionals, Paper Snips
 
Let me Know what you think
Happy Stamping,
Kymberli

11 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVE this!!! I never knew what to do with that finger stamp...lol. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie
    I was dying to use that Finger lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO DARN CUTE! I love everything about it. Great job Kymberli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful easel card. I understand how you got the ribbon fibers - great idea I'd never heard of before and very effective. Much more imaginative than the black ink lines I draw! And the gift and party hat are great embellishments. I'm visiting from Dawn O's blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Nice blog! Dawn sent me! ")I have also added myself as a follower to your blog.

    ~Shawnie B
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! I love it! Love your blog!(thanks Dawn!) Thanks for sharing an awesome creation! Gotta subscribe & become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn O. sent me. What a great card! Copy, copy, copy! It will be a great card for kid's birthdays coming up! Thank you! - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog with the help of Dawn O., Thanks Dawn!! Love your card, very cute!! I so need to get my owl punch out and use it. Thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your Time and 2 cents...
Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you were inspired to Kreate today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...