Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Full Front Tri-Fold Shutter Card

Here is my Tutorial for a Full Front Tri-fold shutter card,


I hope this tutorial is helpful and inspires you to create something fabulous.
So without further ado...



First you will need your base card stock at 5 1/2" x 12"


Then you will score your card stock at  4",8" and 10"


I then fold on all my score lines

Then you measure 1 1/2" down from the top on the 12" side


Then cut from the 4"score line to the 10"score line,
rotate the paper and measure 1 1/2" down from the bottom and
cut again from the 4" score line to the 10" score line.
Fold Again and this is what your base card should look like 



Paper needed;

5 1/2" x12"   Card Stock Base
Coordinating Color Card Stock or Designer Series Paper in these sizes
if you choose to cover up each section.
1 piece cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4"
2  pieces cut at 1 3/8" x 3 3/4"
1 piece cut at 2 1/4" x 3 3/4"
2 pieces cut at 1 3/4" x 1 3/8"
1 pieces cut at 1 3/4" x 2 1/4"
1 pieces cut at 1 3/4"x 5 1/4"


Now you can decorate any way you like
your creativity is your only limitation. 

Happy Card Making,

Kymberli

1 comment:

  1. great card love it, I really like the full front idea, cause these cards seem so small when they are done the traditional way, but I really do like them though

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your Time and 2 cents...
Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you were inspired to Kreate today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...