Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hoot Hoot to You!!


Today's inspiration came from my June 2011 Stampin' Success Magazine.
It's a magazine SU! Demonstrators receive to 
INSPIRE us to CREATE so we can SHARE with others.

A fellow demonstrator Doris Denman's card just wowed me.
So I decided to take the plunge and try it out for myself.
So here is my take of a tri-fold shutter card.
I started with SU! Chocolate Chip as my base card stock 
and added DSP from a Paper Pack,
I had in my closet that I never used.
and decided this was the perfect opportunity.
Instead of covering all the sections with DSP, 
I choose to use Punches and Stamps
 I think it adds a lot of dimension and is a fun way 
to showcase a lot of different ways to decorate a card all in one place.

Tri-Fold Shutter Card's






Materials Used:

Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Very Vanilla,Tempting Turquoise & Melon Mambo and Non-SU! Birthday Extravaganza DSP

Punches: SU! Owl Builder, Decorative Label,Scallop Circle Punch,Photo Corner
Stamps: SU! Family Accessories,Afterthoughts(hostess),On your Birthday,
(SU! Retired Sets Birthday Balloons & Birthday Whimsy

Let Me Know What You Think,
Happy Stamping,
Kymberli 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your Time and 2 cents...
Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you were inspired to Kreate today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...