Thursday, April 5, 2012

Are You Feeling Lucky Pig?

 If you don't know what Angry Birds or Green Pigs are all about,
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN !?!?
So like the rest of the world the
Angry Bird Craze has hit our home and Master "J" Is Obsessed with them.
I have crocheted them, given up my kitchen utensils so he could have make-shift sling shots...
endured things being thrown/slung at me and I have to admit it is fun to sling them at Master "J"
and see him re-enact being one of the green pigs.
Seriously I've done my part.

So much that on a trip to Maryland his Nana brought back everything Angry Bird she could find and our dear family friends were so generous to send Master "J" an ANGRY BIRD blanket complete with hood.
He loves to put it on and pretend he is "The Red Angry Bird'.

I bet you cant even tell them apart. 



So I thought it only fitting we send them an Angry Bird Card of  Thanks.

inside sentiment read WE Do!

Here is another version


I used my Cricut Expression and I think they are really cute. 
I totally cased the card from
but had to tweak a bit because I didn't have all the same cartridges.
Happy Kreating,
Kymberli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your Time and 2 cents...
Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you were inspired to Kreate today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...