Friday, June 17, 2011

Graduation Cards

Well all the celebrating has come to an end and I wanted to take time and share a few of the things,
I made this year.



This is the card I made for my Brother all SU! items are retired, I used yo-yo yellow and Brilliant Blue paper to match his school colors.The Great Grads Set is available for download. I thought it was a nice masculine card, I loved the locker designer paper, I found in a stack of paper, I had. By just adding a couple of brads it really added to the dimension of the card.

I also made these cards:

I used SU! retired paper Brilliant Blue & Glorious Green along with SU! Retired Great Grad Set ,but it is available for download if you have Stampin Up! "My Digital Studio". I also used Hostess set "Afterthoughts". My Owl punch and Whisper White and Night of Navy Ribbon along with my New Pal the "Big Shot".
They were great to hold checks or money. I cased the card concept from my up-line Dawn Olfchefske.

Here are a couple of pictures of the cute toothpick holders,I made.


These toothpicks seemed easy enough because we only had 35 cupcakes...
That's when I realized,I need the Front & Back to be decorated. and each side had 2-3 punched out images. Oh was I glad that was over...lol
They sure looked great and the guests loved them.



Let me know what you think


























3 comments:

  1. I really like the locker card! That was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosie,
    I searched all the craft stores in town for just the right paper and couldn't find what I wanted.
    Go figure I had it already in my closet??
    That's why I am trying to USE my STASH and stop HOARDING,I mean SAVING it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Kymberli! Found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!
    Hugs,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your Time and 2 cents...
Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you were inspired to Kreate today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...