Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Master "D"

Well we survived 12 teenage boys over for the Birthday party and I realized I never posted his invites he designed. He turned 14 and wanted a Shrimp Boil...So here is what he requested.
They were like postcards all the info was on the back I ran the solid sheet's through the Big Shot using one of the texturz plates(114512). I used a retired stamp set for the pot, and I used the designer label punch and four frames stamp set available in the new catalog. 

I also wanted to share the AMAZING Cupcake Cake Miss "A" made for her brother.
The boys loved the alligator "cake" and they were sure "YUMMY"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your Time and 2 cents...
Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you were inspired to Kreate today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...